Making good lifestyle choices can help you to be strong and healthy for years to come:
• Maintain a healthy weight by eating a well-balanced diet and exercising often.
• Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs.
• Seek help if you have emotional ups and downs or feel depressed.
• Use birth control if you are having sex arid do not want to have a baby.
• Protect yourself from STDs by using a latex condom. Know your partners and limit their number.
• Keep up with routine exams, tests, and immunizations.